Monday 24 July 2017

Posting a backlog...

As you may have gathered, I've been writing down written ministry for a while now. As such, I've developed a bit of a backlog, only starting this blog now.

As you are likely to have noticed, I've been posting this backlog reasonably quickly. I think that it's better that the content is out there to be read, so I'm not introducing any artificial delays.

Once the backlog is all up, the posting tempo will probably drop dramatically.

Update 25/7/17: the backlog of things I'd already typed up now seems to be done, except some very very short pieces that I'm still trying to decide how to present. There's also some I've not typed up yet, in my notepad (as in pen and paper). But the main rush of backlog is done.
If you enjoy this blog, or otherwise find it worthwhile, please consider contributing to my Patreon. More information about this, and the chance to comment, can be found in the post announcing the launch of my Patreon.